Consent Form for Collection and Use of Kuwait Personal Data
Items of Kuwait Personal Data
Purpose of Use
Name, Date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc.
(1) To promote our products and services;
(2) To provide estimates of brand-new cars or secondhand cars;
(3) To guide various application methods and admission procedures and to process associated contracts;
(4) To guide and implement procedures covering purchase of our products and after-sales services;
(5) To process Customer's applications and inquiries and to send our replies;
(6) To contact Customers in connection with campaigns or to send Customers products and so forth;
(7) To conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey;
(8) To create statistical data for product development and service improvement of us, our dealers and affiliated companies;
(9) To contact with business partners and implement business processes;
(10) To identify our shareholders, to allow our shareholders to perform their rights and to perform obligations to its shareholders;
(11) To fulfill our obligations required by laws and ordinances, administrative guidance or instruction and so forth; and
(12) To use kuwait personal data for the purpose clearly specified to Customers when we acquires them or for the purpose to which Customers provide consent after our acquisition of the kuwait personal data
However, we may use the kuwait personal data of Customers and other data subjects beyond the scope of the purposes announced or published in advance when it is required by law.
Processing kuwait personal data is essential to fulfill contractual obligations. If you cannot provide us with your kuwait personal data as a result of your judgment, provision of services to you and others concerned may be interfered and could negatively affect our services to you.
We will use your data only for the purposes stated above.
If the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, We will notify you of that before processing personal data.
We appropriately delete or dispose your kuwait personal data according to the conditions of data disposal, after the expiration of the retention period specified in law or business processes.
Conditions of Processing Kuwait Personal Data
Maseelah Trading Company will only process kuwait personal data when we obtained consents from you, or when any one of the following cases is applicable:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at the request of them prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Maseelah Trading Company is subject; (e.g. to follow information disclosure instructions from government agencies based on laws etc.)
- Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or other individuals;
- It is considered appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take measures against illegal or suspicious acts;
- Processing is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by a third party and us to the extent that it does not infringe the right, the interests and the freedom concerning privacy;
Notification of Your Rights
You have the following rights of kuwait personal data concerning them:
- The right to know their kuwait personal data and relevant information;
- The right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- The right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay;
- The right to obtain from Maseelah Trading Company restriction of processing concerning your kuwait personal data;
- The right to receive your kuwait personal data in a general computer-readable format and to transmit those data to other organizations without hindrance;
- The right to object to processing of kuwait personal data concerning you that are used for the interest of us or of third parties, and direct marketing purposes;
- The right not to receive evaluation or decision that have serious impacts including legal effects on individuals, caused by automatic processing, such as profiling;
* We do not have profiling process
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of kuwait personal data and want to exercise the rights stated above, you can file complaints to the supervisory authority of EEA member states in which infringements are committed, or to Maseelah Trading Company. If you want to contact us, please make a phone call or send an email to the following contact information, or contact us through the contact form .
Withdrawal of Consent
You have the right to withdraw their consent at any time, and withdrawing the consent shall not affect the legitimacy of processing and transferring of kuwait personal data before withdrawing.
Maseelah Trading Company S.P.C.
Customer Response Center - 2205 5888
E-Mail - email@example.com