- We will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner. Furthermore, We will notify and announce the purpose for using personal information unless otherwise specified by laws, and will use it within the scope of such purpose.
- We will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining a prior written consent unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
- We will endeavor to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- We will establish rules and management systems for proper handling and protection of personal information and will furnish its employees and contractors with necessary guidance and supervision.
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to maintain the security of personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification or loss of such personal information.
- We will check the handling of the personal information regularly and always make every effort for continuous improvement.
- We will establish procedures for disclosure, correction and so forth. We will accept your inquiry and complaint about handling of personal information and endeavor to realize smooth processing.
- We will comply with Kuwait laws, ordinances, other applicable regulations.
Established on 1938
Amended on 1972
Maseela Trading Company S.P.C.
Handling of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information through its business activities from customers and party involved (collectively "Customers")
The handling method of personal information of Customers by us, is as follows:
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
2. Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
Maseela Trading Company S.P.C. will not use Customer's personal information for any purpose other than the following business purposes:
- To promote our products and services;
- To provide estimate of a brand-new car or secondhand car;
- To guide various applications and admission and to implement contractual procedures;
- To guide and implement procedures covering purchase of our products and after-sales services;
- To respond to Customer's application and inquiries and notification of our replies;
- To contact Customers in connection with campaigns or to send Customers products and so forth;
- To conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey;
- To create statistical information for product development and service improvement of [Company’s name], our dealers and affiliated companies;
- To identify our shareholders, to allow our shareholders to perform their rights and to perform obligations to its shareholders;
- To provide the following items of personal information in writing or electronic media, or by telephone or oral to our dealers and affiliated companies. However, [Company’s name]will suspend provision of the personal information upon each Customer's request.
Names, birth dates, contact information such as addresses and telephone numbers or information on Customers' application, inquiries or transaction.
- To respond in accordance with laws and ordinances, administrative guidance or instruction and so forth;
- To use personal information for the purpose clearly specified to Customer when we acquires it or for the purpose to which Customer consents after our acquisition of the personal information.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Maseela Trading Company S.P.C. will not provide the personal information of any Customer to any third party except the following cases 1 through 3. When we provides personal information to a third party in any of the following cases, we will take necessary measures in accordance with applicable laws and ordinances.
- In case Maseela Trading Company obtains Customers' approval;
- In case of the above Section 2-10 and 2-11;
- In case we delegates the work of handling personal information such as information processing, printing, dispatching, transportation, storage, various guidance, paper work and other operations to a relevant consignee. In this case, however, we ask the delegatee to handle personal information adequately and supervise it properly.
From time to time, we may provide or disclose Cookie information to the outside providers commissioned with the management of this Website and other tasks related to the distribution of online advertising to the extent necessary for them to carry out such tasks. With such providers we have entered into confidentiality agreements.
Further, the said outside providers may, from time to time, use Cookie information to distribute our online ads. You may change your browser settings to disable the Cookie function. Should you choose to do so, however, please understand that our website service may not operate correctly in your browser.
5. Contact for Personal Information
6. Contact Point
Maseela Trading Company S.P.C. Customer Contact Center
Available from Saturday to Thursday 8am-8pm
In the meantime, please call directly the following contact point, if you have any inquiry about information on shareholders' list.
Kuwait Personal Data Protection Policy
1. Utilization Purpose of Kuwait Personal Data
We will not use kuwait personal data which are acquired from customers, business partners, or our employees etc. (hereinafter referred to as "customers etc.") for any purposes other than the following business purposes:
(1) To promote our products and services;
(2) To provide estimates of brand-new cars or secondhand cars;
(3) To guide various application methods and admission procedures and to process associated contracts;
(4) To guide and implement procedures covering purchase of our products and after-sales services;
(5) To process Customer's applications and inquiries and to send our replies;
(6) To contact Customers in connection with campaigns or to send Customers products and so forth;
(7) To conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey;
(8) To create statistical data for product development and service improvement of [Company’s name], our dealers and affiliated companies;
(9) To contact with business partners and implement business processes;
(10) To fulfill our obligations required by laws and ordinances, administrative guidance or instruction and so forth; and
(11) To use kuwait personal data for the purpose clearly specified to Customers when we acquires them or for the purpose to which Customers provide consent after our acquisition of the kuwait personal data.
However, we may use the kuwait personal data of Customers and other data subjects beyond the scope of the purposes announced or published in advance when it is required by law.
Processing kuwait personal data is essential to fulfill contractual obligations. If you cannot provide us with your kuwait personal data as a result of your judgment, provision of services to you and others concerned may be interfered and could negatively affect our services to you.
2. Conditions of processing Kuwait Personal Data
- We use kuwait personal data only if we acquired consent from Customers and so forth or in any of the following cases;
- When the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Customer as the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- When the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Maseelah Trading Company is subject. (E.g. to follow information disclosure instructions from government agencies based on laws);
- When the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Customer or of another natural person; and
- When it is considered appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take measures against illegal or suspicious acts.
3. Processing of Special Categories of Kuwait Personal Data
4. International Transfer of Kuwait Personal Data
5. Security Control Measures
6. Joint Use of Kuwait Personal Data
We may use kuwait personal data that we hold jointly with AlMulla group companies for the purposes of product development, promotion such as product guidance, and contact or response to Customers and so forth.
Regarding joint use of kuwait personal data with AlMulla group companies, we will clearly define the scope of responsibility for processing the personal data and the contact to receive inquiries from Customers.
The jointly used kuwait personal data are as below;
Name, date of birth, address, phone number, information related to Customer’s offer, inquiry and transaction, and web access history etc.
For the companies which jointly use the personal data, please refer to the link below.
We will stop providing your information to the companies based on your request.
7. Transfer of Kuwait Personal Data
We will transfer kuwait personal data to group companies and outsourcing companies that are subject to our outsourcing contracts within the scope of necessary service delivery.
In addition, we will request the outsourcing companies for appropriate processing and management of kuwait personal data transferred.
8. Storage, Deletion and Disposal of Kuwait Personal Data
9. Customers Rights
Customers and other data subjects have the following rights regarding kuwait personal data.
- Right to know relevant information of the processing of the Customer’s or other data subject’s own kuwait personal data.
- Right to correct the inaccurate kuwait personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to eliminate kuwait personal data concerning him or her without undue delay
- Right to restrict the processing of kuwait personal data concerning him or her
- Right to receive kuwait personal data in a general computer-readable format and to transit the management of kuwait personal data to other organizations without being impeded.
- Right to oppose the processing of kuwait personal data that are used for public interest, interest of us or third parties and direct marketing.
- Right not to receive evaluation or decision that have a serious impact including legal effects on individuals, caused by automatic processing, such as profiling.
* We do not have profiling process.
If you are dissatisfied with our processing of kuwait personal data, you can file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority of the EEA member country or to the contact window of Maseelah Trading Company.
You have the right to withdraw the consent on kuwait personal data protection at any time. It does not affect the legitimacy of processing and transfer of kuwait personal data before the withdrawal of the consent
10. Cookies, Web beacons, and other similar technologies
Maseelah Trading Company S.P.C.
Phone number: +965 2205 5888